In an effort to proactively protect members, staff, the public, and everyone we each come into contact with every day, the credit union is temporarily suspending lobby transactions until further notice.
However, we’re here and we want to help! Please:
- Visit the drive thru
- Call us at 207-783-3991
- Use online banking https://lewistoncu.financialhost.org/login
- Use mobile banking (with remote check deposit!)
- Call Tellerphone (automated phone service) 207-330-2918
- Apply for a loan online or call us! https://www.lewistoncu.com/forms-services/loan-application/
- Planning to bring coins for redemption? Let the drive thru Teller know – PLEASE DO NOT PLACE THEM IN THE DRIVE THRU DRAWER
- Shared Branching transactions WILL be processed at drive thru
- For your safety, Popcorn Wednesdays have been suspended, but they’ll be back!
- Updates about the Annual Meeting will be provided soon
- Use SurF ATMs (it’s free!) https://www.lewistoncu.com/contact/free-atm-access-surf/
UPDATE: JOINT PRESS RELEASE BY MAINE CREDIT UNION LEAGUE AND MAINE BANKERS ASSOCIATION *CLICK HERE*
Thank you for your support and understanding!