Personal, Secured, and Pledged Loans
Secure the money you need today with a loan from Lewiston Municipal Federal Credit Union. Whether you’re looking to consolidate debt, finance a major purchase, cover unexpected expenses, or treat yourself to a much-needed vacation, we can help.
Depending on your income and credit history, Lewiston Municipal FCU has an option to fit your unique needs and may even be able to deposit funds directly into your checking or savings account. Rates differ based on creditworthiness.
Shares Secured Loan
Our Shares Secured loans are a great option to help you build your credit or make a purchase without dipping into your savings. Fully secured by shares in your Lewiston Municipal account, this loan traditionally offers borrowers a lower rate.
APR* as low as
Share rate + 3.00%
- Shares can be pledged for yourself, family, and friends
- As the loan is paid off, more shares become available to you
- Shares continue to earn dividends
Certificate Pledged Loans
These loans allow you to borrow 100% of your certificate’s principal balance for a variety of terms, at 3.00% APR* above the certificate’s rate.
- Funds (shares) within a Share Certificate, Money Market Certificate
- The amount of the loan cannot exceed the amount of shares in the certificate
- The loan term must be equal to or less than the certificate term
Personal Loan Application Checklist
Here are a few things we’ll need to know:
- How much you want to borrow for your loan
- How long you would like to finance your loan
- Current employment and income (including your employer’s name and contact information)
- Your contact information (phone number and email)
- Information about your co-applicant, if applicable (date of birth, address, phone number, email, income, employer’s name and phone number, Social Security Number)